Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jett Travolta -- Another Sacrifice...



'John Travolta's son Jett Travolta died in the Bahamas, reportedly from a seizure and hitting his head on a bathtub. Travolta has called Jett "my heart" in the past. The family had just arrived in the Bahamas on Tuesday for a New Year's vacation. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday, but foul play is not suspected.

Kelly Preston's sobbed Saturday over grandson Jett Travolta's death. "I am devastated," Carlson told Us through tears. "He was the light of our lives."

John Travolta tried to resuscitate son Jett, say close family friends/Travolta's lawyer who is in the Bahamas with the Travolta family.'

I was once told by a very wise man that the most successful of us all seem to undertake the largest Sacrifices... this is unfortunately another confirmation of that teaching. Dr. Dre's son Andre Young Jr., Bill Cosby's son Ennis Cosby, and countless other huge celebrities seem to lose what is most important to them -- their children.

My heart goes out to all parents that end up outliving their children. I hope that they find the strength to endure such catastrophe.

1 comment:

  1. My father at NBC studios as a security guard in the 70s and has always sung John's praises. He always told my brothers and I how nice he was and since I was a kid I always thought a lot of him because of my dad's stories. My heart goes out to he and his family. My only concern is Jett's salvation cause from what I understand Scientologists don't belive in God.

    ReplyDelete