Friday, December 19, 2008

First Post. The Introduction to Hollywood.

Now my wife and I have been here in Hollyweird for going on four years. Never did we buy into the hype concerning the movie stars, superstardom, easy success and all that jazz. But the longer you're here--the more this place reveals itself to be the land of smoke and mirrors. Little is what it seems.

That being said, this is also a land of magic--anything you imagine can come to pass. Granted, this is the case for any place in the world but here the environment suggests the seemingly impossible quite often. This blog is my take on many subjects concerning celebrities, fame, movies, and hollywood in general. I will mostly present sober flights back to reality without pessimism, positivity without blind belief, and commentaries on the wild stuff I see here that you might not witness any other place on earth.

Until next time. 

Sirius C
(Sirius C is the star constellation that I'm from adjacent to Sirius B in case you're wondering--look it up people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment