Friday, December 19, 2008

7 Pounds - - I'm Excited.

So perhaps another Oscar turn for Will Smith. Who cares about an Oscar? Will does. As anyone who follows his films can tell, his choices have changed considerably. He has conquered his 1st Hollywood goal to be the biggest "Movie Star" in the world. Now on to the next one which seems to be to capture the little gold statue. Does that thing weigh Seven Pounds? (Corny I know.) 

Speaking of Will, I can't seem to stop myself from looking at any magazine with him and/or Jada on the front. I think many people find this to be true. Hollywood has built them up so much that I can't help but think the industry will inevitably do its best to bring them down or humble them. There are plenty examples. But thats another post. It happens with a lot of huge actors. Keep your nose clean Smiths---I think they are a revolutionary couple and its gonna be really tough to break them. As a matter of fact I don't think its truly possible. Shout out to Tom & Katie AND Brad & Angie!

-Sirius

No comments:

Post a Comment